Sunday 14 December 2014

Conversations with a lady taxi driver - The Hindu

Conversations with a lady taxi driver - The Hindu







From: 
Shahabuddin Nadeem,
           
To:
                The
READER’S EDITOR,
                The
Hindu

Dear Sir,
Reference: The article by Omar  Rasdhid “Conversations with a lady taxi
driver” –The Hindu , December 10, 2014

                                Subject:
The BIASED MODERATORS on the Hindu Website- December 14,2014

                I
request you to go through this:

Shahabuddin, Sorry your comment just got rejected!
   
Shahabuddin, Sorry your comment just got rejected!
thehindu (notify@vuukle.mailgun.org)


10-12-2014


 Newsletters
To: shahabuddin_n@hotmail.com

             
                 
Conversations with a lady taxi driver


thehindu.com • What happens when there is a reversal
of roles within the prescribed male-female public commuting norms?

@Rebuttal for the following comment by some UNKNOWN
Mr. XXXXX that goes .... "The Vishwa Hindu Parishad’s ....Spoiled the feel
with the above line..... And the Shahi Imam... are all for individual freedom,
right ?


" Rebuttal from ME: Aren't U aware which
organisation it is that was/is ferociously peddling the Pernicious, foul,
disgusting &viciously COMMUNAL "Love Jihad" controversy to obtain
political dividends for its political wing? Just because the WRITER appears to
be a MUSLIM by his name, does he lose his fundamental right of freedom of
speech to QUOTE FACTS while recounting an anecdote?! OBVIOUSLY writer seems to
have touched some RAW NERVE for no fault of his? I am constrained to say that
it is this kind of-Competitive Fundamentalist Discourse" that FEEDS &
STRENGTHENS all the die–hard COMMUNAL ELEMENTS belonging to all communities!

AND,  For making
the record straight;

YES Muslim Fundamentalists too,like VHP,issue
similarly Pernicious,foul,disgusting & viciously COMMUNAL diktats to their
‘Faithful s’ - the Indian Muslims & HENCE we need to FIGHT FUNDAMENTALISTS
of all HUES to SAVE our Nation from their SELF SERVING POLITICAL AGENDAS that,
if not fought and defeated, may RUIN all the chances of redemption of our
Nation!



From :Shahabuddin Nadeem,
           

AND, also, please go through the other 62 odd comments
that got posted on the Website against this very article , MANY of them
directly attacking Muslims, Islam, and the Muslim Civil Code and in general
comments that are Viciously Islamophobic!

Let me BLUNTLY ASK you and dare you to answer one
FRANK QUESTION: Are all the moderators on the Hindu Website Hindus belonging to
some ‘COMMUNAL and Bigoted Upper Caste/ Group ’ who, on the one hand, allow all
“ISLAMOPHOBIC” posts to get published but BLOCK any and every critical comment
on VHP, BAJRANG DAL, BJP, and in general comments that are critical of any
organisation belonging to the HYDRA HEADED SANGH PARIVAR and especially
comments that a MODERATE / SECULAR / Equanimous Muslim like me wants to make ?

Though I have a very high opinion about YOU as a
person since I consider you  as being
above BIAS and quite Courageous, I doubt whether you  are going to give me a REPLY on this subject
since you have not done so and also NOT done anything in the past in regard to
my earlier such COMPLAINTS.
I am furnishing in the following my earlier letter
that I wrote to you on the same subject matter that has so far  been ignored by you.
Best Regards
Shahabuddin Nadeem

My EARLIER Letter 
on the same subject:

Dear Sir,
               
              
Subject:  A grouse against your
“Moderator’s” HUGELY INCONSISTENT YARDSTICK for Selection of the comments made
by readers! Date: September 7, 2014

I am unable to understand as to why these comments of
mine were REPEATEDLY ( Seven Times ) REJECTED by your MODERATORS:
(1)           Article
“ At 100, more worries than hope” by Mr. Yogendra Yadav –The Hindu September 3,
2014.

My Comments:

"The article presents a Dispassionate &
BALANCED analysis of 100 days of BJP- government at the centre & successfully
brings in to SHARP  FOCUS the ACUTE
DIFFERENCE between; the promise of converting India “through impromptu  ACCHE DIN” 
in to a "LAND of MILK & HONEY within 100 days using the MAGIC
WAND of  GUJARAT MODEL”  AND the REAL India that CONTINUES to suffer
from High Inflation and High and Rising prices of all essential commodities
with Tomato and Onion and many other fruits and Vegetables scaling NEW HEIGHTS!
AND to divert the Common Man’s attention away from his daily pressing problems,
we have the Right Wing Fringe groups who try and Keep the ‘Communal Cauldron
Hot and in fact, to boil Over on almost a daily basis! So much for the promise
of “Good if not Excellent Governance!

I  AM SURE THAT
NEITHER THIS ARTICLE NOR THESE COMMENTS IN IT’S SUPPORT WILL GET APPROVAL of
ANY OF THE BLIND SUPPORTERS OF MODI! BUT I AM ALSO SURE,NEITHER I NOR YOGENDRA
YADAV WOULD CARE ABOUT IT!"

(2)          "The
news reports CONCERNING “Ayman al-Zawahari’s video and related news
reports  in The Hindu September 4 to
September 5, 2014 ( Some four different reports against which I posted the
following Comments several times but they were REJECTED every time!)
My Comments:

"Age old wisdom&SAGE ADVICE tell us that
"Whatever be the differences &  quarrels between members of a feuding
family,they should UNITE when threatened by an EXTERNAL Enemy to thwart its
designs against the family & to ultimately, defeat it”!

So, without PRESSING the Panic Button, in these days of
RESURGENCE of MINDLESS INTERNATIONAL TERRORISM of the Al-Qaeda, the ISIS &
the Taliban  variety that is emanating
from West Asia & from our immediate neighbourhood in Pakistan &
Afghanistan that could any day affect us too,we the  Peace Loving Citizens  of India, should forget our differences &
petty quarrels & truly bury all our Hatchets & stand united like one
man to FACE this THREAT with courage & a CONVICTION that ‘mindless evil’
from whichever side it may appear will finally 
get Vanquished by the forces on the side of Truth , Fraternity &
Equality provided they remain UNITED!

So let us all take an OATH today to truly UNITE our
HEARTS & MINDS to fight this evil together till it is DECIMATED totally
& irrevocably!"

In fact after getting frustrated, because I could not
fathom the reason for these above comments getting rejected, I even posted the
following Comments before POSTING my above comments for probably the seventh
time!
My Comments:

I HAVE POSTED my comments OVER THE last two days
SEVERAL TIMES ( AT LEAST  six times SO
FAR) AND your  BIASED MODERATORS  have UNJUSTIFIABLY BLOCKED my COMMENTS so
far! I am posting them one last time and EVEN after this complaint, if you
continue to block my comments I shall approach your 'READER'S EDITOR' and also
the EDITORIAL BOARD with my complaint directly.

I am sorry to say, that despite making the above
complaint to them, YOUR MODERATORS have once again REJECTED and not published
my earlier mentioned two sets of comments on the relevant web pages! This is
not the first time I have found that your moderator’s YARDSTICKS for different
readers seem to have a HUGE INEXPLICABLE DIFFERENCE ! On the one hand they
allow many HIGHLY OFFENSIVE comments from others while BLOCKING  innocuous comments like these from me !
Sir, I request you to KINDLY INVESTIGATE as to “ WHAT
or WHO” is responsible for this kind of DOUBLE STANDARDS that are being
followed by your MODERATORS of the WEB PAGES.
I would be grateful to you “If you could solve the
mystery regarding my two sets of comments mentioned above getting REJECTED
REPEATEDLY ( seven times may be!) by your MODERATORS.
Thanking you in anticipation of a positive response to
my above request,
With Warm regards,
Yours sincerely,



Shahabuddin Nadeem

No comments:

Post a Comment